MountainReview is a community of mountain lovers who share information and knowledge on the world of the mountain. It is essential that this exchange be based on the principles of correctness and mutual trust. This is why we have defined a few simple rules that we ask you to comply with:
1. Express yourself sincerely. Sharing information and opinions is a very important value, especially for those who practice mountain sports. When you publish a review, it is essential that your contribution be balanced and truthful.
2. Be balanced in your judgement. When you describe an experience you’ve had with a mountain hut or some equipment, keep in mind that viewpoints are always subjective and criticism should always be motivated and never an end in itself.
3. Advertising and spam messages are not permitted. MountainReview is a platform where opinions may be expressed freely, but spam or troll activities of any type, and any form of digital “nuisance” will not be tolerated. A reporting system for use by the community has been set up to identify and report such messages.
4. If you are a professional in a mountain related sector, you should let the other users know, for the sake of transparency
5. Remember that you are answerable for the information you supply and that your opinion may affect - for good or ill – other mountain lovers. Be wise and prudent, the way the mountain wants us all to be!
We remind you that in order to use the services offered by MountainReview, you must comply with the relative terms and conditions of use.